» The Accessible
» Writing Solutions for You
» Editing Solutions for You
» Resources for Writers
» Resources for Vision Loss
» Why Choose Me?
» Contact Me Now
4 Ways Editing Can Help You:
- Editing your articles and Guestposts will keep you from looking -- and being -- typical
- Editing your blog and site content will bring readers back -- and get you more subscribers.
- Editing your newsletter content will make them remember you -- and want more from you.
- Editing your marketing messages strengthens your reputation -- and builds your bottom line.
What You'll Get from Me:
- Site, Blog, & E-zine Content Editing...
- That brings visitors back
- That makes them bookmark your site
- That gets them to subscribe to what you offer, and
- That ultimately gets them to buy from you
- Your Sales Copy & Promotional Materials Edited...
- For a higher level of professionalism
- For a higher level of trust
- To help you get the best ROI you can achieve with your messages, and
- To get you started today -- rockin' and rollin' on towards greater sales success!
What Do You Need?
Looking for an experienced Web content writer / editor to help keep your company's Web site updated?
As an editor and/or writer on your team, I will:
- Help support the team by lending outstanding editing and writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Review and monitor digital content to verify adherence to quality standards
- Ensure consistent theme and tone in all company materials
- Work in conjunction with your other teams (Marketing, HR, Legal) to assure consistency throughout all company communication
- Assist with special projects as needed
Your Possible Editing Solutions Include:
- Editing / Proofreading...
- Your Press Releases Before You Go Public
- Your Articles Before You Go Public
- Your Special Reports Before You Go Public
- Your Latest E-zine Issue -- Before You Go Public
- Your Web Content -- Before You Go Public
- Your Blog Posts -- Before You Go Public
- Your E-mail Marketing Messages -- Before You Go Public
- Your E-mail Newsletters -- Before You Go Public
- Your E-mail Blasts -- Before You Go Public
- Your Autoresponders -- Before You Go Public
- Your 'Thank You' Pages -- Before You Go Public